Bhaskar Nagendra Mamidipalli
- B Sc (Biotechnology) from Andhra University in the year 2004 with 71 percent
- M Sc (Marine Biotechnology) from Andhra University in the year 2006 with 68 percent
- Advance Multimedia Specialization Program from Arena Multimedia, Visakhapatnam in the year 2006;
- Specialization Course on 3D Animation Program from MAAC, Bangalore in the year 2006;
- M Sc (Visual Communication) from Bharathiyar University in the year 2019 with 61 percent;
- Cleared APSET – 2020
- Conducted a webinar on ‘Rigging for Games’ organized by Media and Entertainment Skill Council. New Delhi.
- Moderated a panel discussion on ‘Designing Humane Engineering Solutions’ organized by Asian Institute of Design under AIDED learning platform, Bangalore.
- Conducted a webinar on ‘Designing Packages’ organized by Asian Institute of Design, Bangalore.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘Animation and Gaming’ organized by Delhi public school, Bangalore
- Participated in Two-day conference on International conference on ‘Innovative Practices and Strategies in Commerce, Management and Computer Application in Current Global Scenario’ on 02nd and 3rd April 2019 organized by Dayanand Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘VFX Industry’ to the faculty members organized by, Maya Entertainment Limited.
- Participated as a Jury for 3D Game art in India Skills – 2019, National level organized in New Delhi by Government of India.
- Participated as a Jury for 3D Game art in India Skills – 2018, State level organized in Bangalore by Government of India.
- Raydrops Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd. as Trainee 3D Artist from September 2006 to February 2007
- Maya Digital Studios Pvt. Ltd. as Faculty Member from March 2007 to September 2008
- Frameboxx Animation & Visual Effects Pvt Ltd as Head of the Department – Rigging from October 2008 to April 2011
- Polygon Animations as 3D Rigging Artist from May 2008 to February 2011
- Wiztoonz Academy of Media & Design as 3D Head from March 2011 to April 2017
- Wiztoonz Academy of Media & Design as Technical Head from May 2017 to March 2019
- Asian Institute of Design as Assistant professor and Registrations Manager from April 2019 to April 2021
- Dr. Y S R Architecture and Fine Arts University as Academic Consultant from May 2021 to Present
- Made training videos for students and for faculty on Clickboxx.tv
- Rigging characters for ‘JUGNOO’ an animated feature film for CLIMB MEDIA
- Worked on Two 3D projects for Indian Navy.
- AR content development for CDAC
- 5. 3D mascot character development and animation for SUNVIK
- Developed a Ramayan theme park Visualization for Assam Tourism
- Member of Board of Studies, Mysore University
- Member of Board of Examinations, Mysore University
- Member of the Internationalization Strategy Committee which helps in bringing new international tie-ups with universities abroad
- Member of the recruitment team for recruiting new faculties.