- BFA (Painting)., MFA (Painting).
- 2020, November, Holder of Bravo International Book of World Record for micro painting on Eyeball
- 2019, June, Secure 2nd place in National level Painting competition ‘Story on Canvas’
organized by Nav Shree art and culture organization affiliated to Govt of N.C.T Delhi.
- 2016, Avantika Rastriya Shikshak Samman. Organized by Avantika A group of
contemporary Artistsand Intellectuals. Delhi. India.
- 2014, Fellowship from Arnawaz Vasudev Charities. (Cholamandal artist Village, Chennai)
- 2013, Fellowship from Arnawaz Vasudev Charities. (Cholamandal artist Village, Chennai)
2021, FebParticipated in Art & Design contest in professional category organised by Camlin Art Foundation
2020, July‘’We shall overcome’’ an online international exhibition -organised by Russia-India cultural exchange. (RICE)
2020, July‘Art during Covid-19, the pandemic’ a collection of art around the globe –work (Painting) selected for International Exhibition and a coffee table international book, e book kindle version -Under World Positive Energy Art. Charcoal Foundation -India, Govt registered) with the collaboration of Rebel Art Space-Thailand and Charcoal foundation, Bongora- India.
2020, June‘My Art My Social Message’ an International online exhibition of painting -organized by Dag. (Dooars art Organization)
2020, May‘In Isolation’- National Level Online Painting Exhibition of Painting – organized by Aranwaz Vasudev Charities (Cholamandal Artist Village-Chennai).
202124th March, attended International Seminar on ‘NAARI TRIVENI-IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF MUSIC, ART & LITRATURE’ organized by Art culture society of Dasmesh Girls College, Mukerianand Gugan Ram Education & Social Welfare Society
20208th – 10thSept -Participatedin VerticalDesign Studio Workshop Organized by Department of Architecture School of Planning and architecture, Vijayawada. AP
201916th-20th Sept -Participated in VerticalDesign Studio – ‘Culture and The City’ Organized by Department of Architecture School of Planning and architecture, Vijayawada. AP
20201st – 8th Dec-2020, Clay modeling hands on practice – workshop, Organized by Dept of Architecture SPAV– Handled by Barun Mandal
2019-2018Conducted and handled ‘Wire Sculpture’ Model making workshop at SPA
Vijayawada. AP. (II SEM)National sculpture work shop, Shilparamam Arts, Crafts & Cultural Society, Hyderabad.
2019-2018‘Tile’s mural’ workshop conducted at SPA Vijayawada. (SPA-II SEM)
- Working as an Academic Consultant at Dr.YSR Architecture and Fine Art University. Kadapa. in Department of Painting. A State level Professional University by Govt of Andhra Pradesh, Since 13th February 2021 to still now
- Worked as an Assistant Professor Ad-hoc (Fine Arts) Dept of Architecture, School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada. (SPA-V) An Institute of National Importance, MOE/MHRD. Since 30th June, 2017 to 7th December 2020.
- Work experienced as a lecturer foundation to Product design in S R Engineering college Warangal, Telangana .2016-2017.
- Three years of working experience as an Art teacher in Sparkrill International School (IGCSE & CBSE board) at Warangal, Telengana.June,2014- June ,2017.
- One Year work experienced as a guest Lecturer in Fine Art (Art Education) in Presidency College of Education for Girls (Osmania University) Hyderabad. Nov,2015- Nov, 2016.
- 2017-2020 Beautification of School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
- 2020, January- Wall Mural under Andhra Pradesh State Energy Conservation Mission (APSECM) and BEE and PCRA-a combining project- By SPAV under Barun Mandal’s Observation.-1st position in AP.
- 2020 February- Combining mural work done with collaboration of SPAV and Vijayawada Municipal Corporation Under Barun Mandal
- 2014- ‘Performance against racism- at Charminar, Hyderabad. TS.
- 2013- ‘Performance through Masculinity’ on Ancient Greek’. at University of Hyderabad. TS.
- 2012- ‘Knowledge is in Under Construction’. -at University of Burdwan. West Bengal
- 2012-2011- Documentary & project on white/china clay at Birbhum, West Bengal.
Member of Syllabus rectify committee at School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada.
Sub: Art Appreciation, Graphics and Digital art. 2019-2020
In charge of Art Lab at School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada. 2017 – 2020.
Committee member of Organizing Exhibition for COA inspection and Students works at SPA Vijayawada. 2018 & 2019.
Committee cultural committee at SPA Vijayawada. 2018 – 2020
Committee member for beautification of the campus (Painting, Installation, public art).
BARUN MANDAL – PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBIT, INDIA Publishedon 13/08/2020.
Editors Panel – Project GBA&C,Cleveland eHealth, 2020.
BARUN MANDAL-Art exhibit, India (Paintings) Publishedon 31/07/2020.Editors Panel – Project GBA&C,Cleveland eHealth, 2020
THE METAPHORICAL WALL A STUDY OF THREE DISTRICTS IN WEST BENGAL. INDIA. UGC Approved (Journal No : 43602).Volume 6 Issue 2 , Page No- 705-712 .Date of Publication: 1st June 2019
Article and Painting published on Coffee table book by Art during COVID-19-The Pandemic A collection of artworks around the globe by Positive Energy Art. (Govt Reg) July-2020
Arts Illustrated – Volume 04 issue 02. Art and Design Magazine. August and September. 2016.
RNI reg no. TNEG/2013/51944. Publisher: Vincent Adaikalraj and owned by Vincent Adaikalraj
and published from #, TTK road, Alwerpet, Chennai-600018