Dr B. Sudheer Kumar Reddy
- Ph.D in Civil Engineering from (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology), V.N.I.T Nagpur ( 2015 – 2019)
- M.Tech in Construction Technology and Management from V.N.I.T Nagpur (2013 – 2015)
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering from K.S.R.M College of Engineering, Kadapa (2008- 2012)
- Accredited Professional of Indian Green Building Council (IGBC-AP)
- Recipient of MHRD fellowship for Ph.D and M.Tech through GATE score
- Research paper titled “Core strength of concrete using newly developed in situ compressive testing machine” published online in “Magazine of concrete research” A Journal by Institution of civil engineers (ICE) on 16th February 2018.Volume 70 Issue 22, November, 2018, pp. 1149-1156 (https://doi.org/10.1680/jmacr.17.00315)
- Research paper titled “Comparative study of in-situ core testing and laboratory core testing of concrete for various H/D ratios” published in the “Journal of testing and evaluation” a journal by ASTM International on 30th August 2018. ( https://doi.org/10.1520/JTE20170373 )
- Research paper titled “ A Partially destructive method for testing in situ strength of concrete “ accepted for presentation in “ 14th international conference on concrete engineering and technology” held in Malaysia and published online in IOP conference series: Material science and engineering journal on November, 2018. (https://doi.org /10.1088/1757-899X/431/5/052012)
- Research paper titled “Factors affecting relationship between contractor and subcontractors” published online in “International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology” a journal by IAEME publication on March, 2018. Available online at
- Research paper titled “Analysis of Mechanical and Durability Properties of Alkali Activated Blocks using PET flakes and Flyash” published
online in Materials Today Proceedings on 9th October, 2020. ( https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.08.326 )
- Research paper titled “Strength and durability characteristics of GGBS geopolymer stabilized black cotton soil” published online in Materials Today Proceedings on 3rd March, 2021 ( https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.01.939 )
- Research paper titled “Evaluation of a Clayey Soil Stabilized by Calcium Carbide Residue as Pavement Subgrade” published online in Transportation Infrastructure Geotechnology on June, 2021 ( https://doi.org/10.1007/s40515-021-00185-4 )
- Patent titled “In-situ compressive testing machine “Granted by Intellectual Property India on 30/07/2021 with patent no: 373292.
No of International Publications – 7
SCI indexed journals
SCOPUS indexed journals
No. of Patents – 1
No. of National and International Level Conferences – 3
- Delivered Guest lecture as Resource person on the topic “Factors affecting relationship between contractor and sub-contractor” in “One-week online FDP on Construction Technology and Management – A Bird’s-eye view” conducted from 24-29, August 2020 organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, KL Deemed to be University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur, AP.
- Delivered Guest lecture on “Introduction to BIM for construction Projects” At Bharatiya vidya bhavan’s Sardar Patel College of Engineering on 9th July 2021.
- Delivered Guest lecture on “Basics of Primavera and applications for construction projects” At Bharatiya vidya bhavan’s Sardar Patel College of Engineering on 4th August 2021.
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE)
- Chartered Engineer of Institute of Engineers (C Eng)
- 3 Years Academic Experience
- Sustainable construction Materials; Construction Management; Geopolymer concrete; Non-destructive testing methods of concrete; Energy Efficient Buildings